Welcome to the Official Articles of
Grace and Truth Fellowship International!

Want to submit an Article to be seen here? Read the Guidelines below!

Article Submission Guidelines:
Articles must be more than 350 words, and are designed to testify and/or amplify "what the Lord has spoken" in the context of the ministry in, at, or through Grace and Truth Fellowship International.

Comments (from 3rd parties) are permitted in response to posted "articles."

To submit your article, fill out our GTFI Submission Form. Once done, it will be reviewed, and posted accordingly. Note that GTFI has the right to accept or reject articles at any time.

Thank You!
Grace and Truth Fellowship International
P.S: Want to read more? Be sure to visit the
GTFI Blogs page!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Thankful Beyond Measure

I never thought I'd hear myself actually thinking or ever writing this, but the thought actually came to mind as I wrote this: TODAY is a NEW day IN HIM.... My uncle and aunt both went to a local church to participate in a new year's service, and my cousin was here earlier with his godson, and he took him home at around 10:30 pm, thus leaving me spending the waning moments into the New Year "alone" for the first time that I can remember.... I continued to do some work on my computer up until a few minutes before the New Year, organizing, deleting and creating new files, and then I sat down in front of my boombox, computer, and television here on the second floor of the house, and watched Dick Clark in New York City count down to the New Year on ABC. Once 2011 officially came, I turned the television off, turned the lights off, and turned on some worship music while looking out the window at the fireworks that were happening throughout Tampa....


But while that was taking place, I found myself thinking about where the Lord has me, and where He has brought me, and thanking Him for bringing me thus far. At the age of 30 (going on 31), I'm young, healthy and single. I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and have a loving family. The Lord has me managing a full-fledged internet radio station, the major equipment for the ministry, and managing a company. I realize that the Lord has TRULY supplied ALL our needs, and even some of our desires! The Lord has kept us alive to see a day that many of our ancestors, brothers and sisters were not able to see....


But more than anything, I'm thankful that the Lord has graced me to be in a position to RECEIVE His WORDS into my life, which has transformed this mindset into what you are witnessing now (which is a sober and sane one). I'm thankful that the Lord has placed me within a ministry that speaks WORDS of REVELATION into my life. There is SO much to be thankful for that I can't even keep count of the miracles that He has performed, and for that I am forever grateful....


However, the miracle of this transformation (that I'm still receiving) is that in spite of all the trials that I am still going through, I have FOUND MYSELF at PEACE.... It's not that I don't feel the "pressure," but in the midst of the pressure, the simple WORDS that the Lord has already spoken to us (regarding Him being WITH us and IN us; NEVER to leave or forsake us; because He is joined to us, and therefore He is experiencing the exact same things that we experience, etc.) is the "Spirit" that is CAUSING me to be (and remain!) at peace, over-against all that I'm facing.... And, as each minute, hour and day pass by, the "persuasion" of Him is becoming stronger and stronger....


So, my prayer to all that are His is that there will be a NEW and FRESH Revelation of the Lord Jesus in your life TODAY, and from that Revelation, favor, blessings, prosperity, and all the fruits of the Spirit are manifested in your life! Remember that HE IS IN YOU, and will NEVER leave you or forsake you, and that HE WILL CAUSE YOU to live unto Him each day, all for His own praise!


NOW is the time to LIVE....

No comments:

Blog Archive